The start of Universe was a Big Bang, as cited in the famous theory of Universe formation and its Growth.
Yesterday (8th Nov 2016) , When Honorable Prime Minister walked up to Podium and started his speech , the nation was just spellbound and mesmerized. “Rs 500/- & Rs 1000/- are no more a legal tender!!”
And Replies were “ Ab se ye Note nahi Chalenge !!Oh teri !! Kya krega ye!! Par gaya Panga!! Karo CA ko Phone!! Karo Advocate ko Call!! Are mere Gurgaon Ke Flat Ka Kya hoga,!! Market Gayi!! Came the Voices from the Head of the Family . .. Mr. Aggarwal
Mrs . Aggarwal…Are mere Lockers mein pare Cash ka kya hoga, Jo inse chupa kr rakha tha.. ab to mein gayi!!
Her Daughter: Mere rakhi k paise jo bhaiya ne diye the kya wo ab wo useless
Her Son: Ab GF k liye aur jada moti pocket kharch hogi!!
Above were Some Thoughts of a Normal Family who heard this news on all news channels.
This Small Article is a brief analysis of the same by me..
The same is Divided into Two Parts !!
Part 1- For Common Public:
Don’t Take Tension…
First and foremost thing Don’t take Tension Mango People!! Acche Din aa hi gaye!!
Yes, Goods Days are nowhere. It might be difficult to apprehend but in long term, this step is having great significance.
We as commoners may face some issues in Exchanging For Rs 100 notes in next 50 days and may have Empty Pockets today and tomorrow due to Cash fewer ATMs (9th & 10th Nov 2016 ) due to only Rs 500/Rs 1000 notes which can’t be tendered. But as It is said No Pain no Gain!!
Just some days of suffering for Daily Wage Workers, Small Shopkeepers might face some problems in an upcoming transition period.
A Brief Overview is given of the scheme for ready Reference from Press Note in this regard:
- Rs 500 & 1000 Notes may be deposited by individuals/persons into their bank accounts and/or exchanged in bank branches or Issue Offices of RBI till the close of business hours on 30th December, 2016.
- Notes of aggregate value of Rs.4,000/- only or below held by a person can be exchanged by him/her at any bank branch or Issue Office of Reserve Bank of India for any denomination of bank notes having legal tender character, provided a Requisition Slip as per format to be specified by RBI is presented with proof of identity and along with the Old High Denomination Bank Notes. Similar facilities will also be made available in Post Offices.
- The limit of Rs.4,000/- at bank branches or at issue offices of Reserve Bank of India will be reviewed after 15 days and appropriate notification issued, as may be necessary.
- There will not be any limit on the quantity or value of said Bank Notes to be credited to the account of the tenderer maintained with the bank, where these Bank Notes are tendered. However, in accounts where Know Your Customer (KYC) norms is not complete, a maximum value of Rs.50,000/- of Such Notes can be deposited.
- Cash withdrawal from a bank account, over the counter will be restricted to Rs.10,000/- subject to an overall limit of Rs. 20,000/- in a week for the first fortnight, i.e., until the end of business hours on November 24, 2016.
- There will be no restriction on the use of any non-cash method of operating the account which will include cheques, demand drafts, credit/debit cards, mobile wallets and electronic fund transfer mechanisms.
- Withdrawal from ATMs would be restricted to Rs.2,000 per day per card up to November 18, 2016. The limit will be raised to Rs.4,000 per day per card from November 19, 2016, onwards.
- For those who are unable to exchange their Old High Denomination Bank Notes or deposit the same in their bank accounts on or before December 30, 2016, an opportunity will be given to them to do so at specified offices of the RBI on later dates along with necessary documentation as may be specified by the Reserve Bank of India.
9.To avoid inconvenience to the public for the first 72 Hours, Old Bank Notes will continue to be accepted at Government Hospitals and pharmacies in these hospitals/Railway ticketing counters/ticket counters of Government/Public Sector Undertaking buses and airline ticketing counters at airports; for purchases at consumer co-operative societies, at milk booths, at crematoria/burial grounds, at petrol/diesel/gas stations of Public Sector Oil Marketing Companies and for arriving and departing passengers at international airports and for foreign tourists to exchange foreign currency at airports up to a specified amount.
Part 2- Effect on Indian Economy
Black Money Abolished
No More Black Money in India!! Yeah, as per the Modi Ji’s Scheme a person having any Unaccounted Cash Accumulated in the form of Rs 500 and Rs 1000 notes would result in a pile of useless paper saleable @ Rs 12/- after 31st December 2016.
If a person wants to save his high difficulty earned black money , he is perhaps left with nothing.if you wonder and ask for the Reason.
Readers also read “These notes are just papers from tomorrow.”- Narendra Modi
Suppose I Have 1 Crore Un- Accounted Cash!! In my Bedroom
I might be sleepless still at 2 AM, that what should I do & Calling my financial Advisors and wondering about my Investments.
I Can’t buy any new Land & Precious Metals to hide the money!!
I Can’t have the same Credited to my Bank Account, It Would Lead to Disclosure of Same to Income tax Department because of AIR Regulations!!
I Can’t hawala the same to Outside because Even Hawala Guys can’t reuse the money!!
I Can’t the same in Shares!! The same is Already Falling To Hilary Trumph Fight !!
End Conclusion: Disclose the same!! I would at least get some part back!! Else all would be gone!!
Strengthening of Banking Sector!!
Truly speaking, this step came as a boon for the banking sector, with increasing NPA tools and reducing CASA Balances, the baking Sector is to go to get a tonic by infusion of funds,Direct Indirect Reduction of Bad Loans due to Re- diversion of old diverted funds. Next few weeks could be really tiring for Cashiers of the Banks especially with counting and reconciling Cash Balances, but it is rightly said, When the USA will Count Votes , India Would Count Notes!!
Stock Market is going to be really speculative , with increased funds into banking channels , Stock Markets would definitely go up in future. This week can n even today we can see a downward trend, but what Happens , Happens for good!!
Real Estate Sector/ Gold Industry
These two Industries would see the rolling of dice into opponents court or literally saying a Drastic Change is Awaited now. Skyrocketing Prices of Real Estate & Gold are bound to come down now, with no supply money to further fuel the bull run.
A Common Man Dream to Gold & Home Is Close to him now
Inflation is also expected to slow down on account of low Consumption due to low liquidity in coming months due to this step.
What Happen, Happens for Good!!
It’s never too late. The step taken by Government of India is a big one and decisive one.The effects of the same are definitely positive , the impact is not measurable as of now, But , India is Growing
Mera Bharat Mahan!!